Lake George Nightlife

• DJ’s Nightclub: Dj's

by Fayeelizibeth Updated Aug 8, 2008

DJ’s Nightclub
    Address: Canada Street, Lake George, New York 12845
    Of the two bars that me and Honey checked out, this was BY FAR the best (we also visited King Neptune’s, but only stayed for a little while when we discovered how much it would cost to achieve any level of inebriation). We actually went by this place two separate times on our three-day vacation, and with all that is going on in Lake George, I think that is saying a lot about this place. There was a certain bartender (who was very cute), who saw us on the first occasion and remembered us (and our drinks!) thereafter, which is a really nice thing in a town where she must see like a thousand people a day.
    There are three bars in this establishment, one that is out on the porch, one that is inside in a smaller side-room with a pool table (which also has a big counter outside), and one that is fully inside. There is a nice-sized dance floor, that on the night we were there late (like midnight), was definitely the place to be.
    They have food specials, which are a bit slight (I was fine, Honey isn’t a fan of the lettuce they give you to fill out the dish), and a bit pricey, but the fries were crispy and yummy, and appropriately covered in cheese. The drinks were served generously, without too much ice (a problem we encountered other places). Atmosphere: Good. Staff: Good (and cute). Bathrooms: Clean. Food: Good. Drinks: Good. Dancing: Good. Dj’s: Great! Highly Recommended!

Thank you, I hope this helps you plan your Lake George vacation in some small way. I should be adding more about our trip soon, so check out my other posts.

Dress Code: Seemed to be 'come as you are,' there were some people dressier and some more laid-back...

• Music

• Melann's Profile Photo

Main St: Parties everywhere

by Melann Updated Aug 10, 2005

During Americade (bike) Week there is non stop partying going on in LG!!! The bars are packed every night, be very careful about walking around with an open container as we saw a few people get busted for this.Drinks in LG are expensive so you might wanna BYOB and drink at the hotel! The strip is no place for kids during the day or at night. The trafic was lined up with girls hanging out car winows, sun roofs, etc, flashing everyone around for some mardi gras style beads...it was alot of fun but very rowdy, very noisy, and very busy...NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 18!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: Basically this is why I love the biker crowd...anything goes, we saw people in dresses, jeans, skirts, cowboy attire, typical biker attire, huge viking style hats, people with masks on, and half naked women!!

• DJ's: Fun....Fun....Fun

by funnynsweet67 Written Jul 28, 2004

There are many fun clubs on the strip of Lake George but my favorite is DJ's. It's small with a bar inside along with tables and one outside on a large deck overlooking the strip. Outside on the deck is usually a guitarist playing music. At times you think the deck will certainly collapse due to the amount of people on it. It's a hotspot!

Dress Code: dress code is anyway you come.....

Instant Answers: Lake George

Comments

Lake George Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Lake George nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lake George sightseeing.