Mayville Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Mayville

• Herkbert's Profile Photo

The Watermark Restaurant: Good food and a good view

by Herkbert Written Jul 8, 2012

Nice restaurant located right on the waterfront in the town of Mayville. With a large inside dining room and two patios outdoor, you can usually get a seat, but do consider reservations for evenings. There are many selections on the menu from salads and sandwiches to seafood or steak dinners. The food was good and the portions were plentiful.

They are open for both lunch and dinner or you can just stop in for a drink on a warm day.

• Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

Ice Castle Vendor: Ham or Pork Anyone?

by Randall_Burt Updated Feb 19, 2003

This was an add for the BBQ Pork Sandwitch at the Ice Castle. I think Ill Pass. I did have a Pepsi at this stand. Nothing better than a super cold Pepsi on a freezing cold night.

Click on Pic For Better Picture.

Favorite Dish: Pepsi.

Can't  Save His Bacon

• Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

My Favorite place to eat in...

by Randall_Burt Written Oct 4, 2002

My Favorite place to eat in Mayville is Box Car Barney's. They have great Banana Splits and also sandwitches and many other things. Its Great!

• Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

Mayville Diner. I ate there...

by Randall_Burt Written Oct 4, 2002

Mayville Diner. I ate there several times but I remember there on my 16th Birthday. The Motor Vehicles is Down the street. I got my Drivers learners Permit and then ate at the Diner.

Instant Answers: Mayville

Comments

Mayville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Mayville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mayville sightseeing.