Traditional Churrasqueira dishes combined with a delightful atmosphere and a wonderful staff, make Taste of Portugal a Long Island favorite for Português Cuisine!
1. East on Jericho Turnpike to Glen Cove Road. Right at Glen Cove Road.
2. Left onto entrance ramp for Northern State Parkway East.
3. Take Northern Pkwy East to W3W, Hempstead Turnpike West. exit parkway.
4. Take Hempstead Turnpike west to Newbridge Road. Turn left at Newbridge Road.
5. Continue about one mile south. On the left you will reach Lawn Drive. ¤ Taste of Portugal ¤ is on the Left hand side (east side) of Newbridge Road.. between Lawn Drive and Falcon Drive.
Favorite Dish: My personal favorite here is Bife o Portuguêsa com Fiambre e Ovo. This dish is an amazing replica of what I have seen (in pictures) as a traditional Português dish, beautifully garnished and weighted.. Beef, with ham and egg.. To Americans it might sound like a breakfast dish.. but Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.. Why not dress it up and call it dinner??!