Century 21, New York City

Know about this?

• Century 21
    by cjg1
  • Bela_LUng's Profile Photo

Hhehe., This place makes beavers shed their skin.

by Bela_LUng Updated Apr 4, 2011

This place is NUTS. It's mad *** all over the place and well, while the prices are OK, finding what you want here is not easy. Just show up in a jock strap and go nuts and start buying stuff.

The cashier I had told her next door cashier how tomorrow she had off and she was coming straight back here to shop. Hell, must be some *** here after all! :)

It's never really quiet nor organized, so juts get drunk and spank it.

• mariahc1's Profile Photo

a complete chaos

by mariahc1 Written Mar 26, 2011

I would not recommend Century 21 for shopping as it is not easy to shop at all. Clothes were thrown on different stalls, the sizes were mixed up, there were even clothes on the floor. It was chaos, believe me. You cannot really do your shopping in peace and quiet. There's no such thing as peace and quiet there. In the end, I just used the ladies'room and left.

• Women's Travel
    • Singles

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Its not just realestate anymore....

by cjg1 Written Jun 3, 2003

Century 21. I finally went here myself after telling so many about it along the way. The deals in here are real. i saved 25% off of another stores sale price on a shirt I bought. So I bought it here and returned it to the other store. Never again will I shop in those other places without checking here first.

The store is located on the east side of the old trade center complex.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

View all New York City hotels