Know about this? Rate It!
The Library: Afternoon hideaway
This bar we stumbled into on Feb 17 during the snow storm in NYC. Was a nice place and all you hear is generally true. Although I have not had bad service here. It is dark, loud and the tunes absolutely rock. A good everyday crowd who won't make you feel out of place.
I suggest anyone stop by here and say hello. Happy Hour is 5-8 everyday with 2 for 1s on everything and my personal favorite here. Tuesday is Grab Bag of Beer day. For only $2.50 a grab you blindly reach in and pull one of 12 premium beers. What you pull is what you drink. Lately the list has included: Pascifico, Grolsch, Molson, Killian's Red, Negra Mandelo, Pilsner Urquelle, Kirin Ichiban and others.
Dress Code: Take things off. You'll get noticed if nothing else....
- Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kansas City Hotels
- State of Himachal Pradesh
- Payakumbuh Hotels
- Alabang Hills Village Hotels
- Texel Hotels
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands