Know about this? Rate It!
Mulberry Street Bar: Interesting Locals
We were wandering around the San Genaro Festival when I felt like a drink. We ducked into the Mulberry Street Bar. The crowd was definitely local and were watching the football game on the big screen TV. I ordered my beer and a club soda with lime for Liz. We moved to the side of the bar and enjoyed our drinks while watching the game. It was a nice break from the crowds and heat outside.
Dress Code: CAsual
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jakarta Hotels
- Sky Meadows State Park Hotels
- Kampong Keramat Dalam Hotels
- South Padre Island
- Boca Barranca Hotels