Been here? Rate It!
1492: More inspired Spanish food...
This is an elegant, delicious, dark, inspired restaurant. They even had a marvelous borscht when I went there last...didn't know that was Spanish, but it was yummy.
A fantastic wine selection, and an extensive tapas/raciones menu force some difficult decision-making. The good news is that 1492 will probably be around for a while, so you can always return.
Favorite Dish: The salads are delicious, the tortilla is wonderful and wet, and my friends had an excellent time with the seafood. One favorite? I don't think so.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Olongapo City
- Kampung Sungai Pinang Kecil Hotels
- Adams Lake Hotels
- Waubaushene Hotels
- Taliwang Hotels