Adrienne's, New York City

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Adrienne's: Great Pizza

by cjg1 Updated Jul 24, 2012

Valerie and me November 1, 2006

Best Of: Pizza by the Pie.This is a pizza joint on Stone Street. The whole street is outside seating and provides a nice and needed break from the day. You can order one of three basic pizza types; margarita, classic, and white. From here you put toppings on if you want. The basic is $17.50 and toppings range from $3-6 each. There are other items on the menu such as salads,calzones, and more substantial food such as fish and chicken.

Featuring a full bar, Outdoor dining, Take out and Delivery this is a wonderful place for a good lunch.

Favorite Dish: My first time we shared a Margarita with sausage and onions. Mixed with a Pepsi as my bosses were in the office today and I had a great lunch. The pizza is so large that we each brought two slices home after eating three each as its "Grandma" style pizza.

My second time we sampled the Classic base with sausage and pepperoni. I liked these toppings better but prefer the Margarita base with its garlic.

My most recent visit was in July 2012. My wife and I stopped here for some dinner with our friends Chris and Karen.

My wife and I decided to share their quattro formaggi pizza (10" round) which was loaded with blue cheese, mozarella, parmesan and provolone. Chris built his own pizza full of cheese, mushroom and sausage. Karen ordered a chicken caesar salad. I loved our pizza; it was so delicious...not a slice remained on the table. Considering the pizza fed two people the price was a steal at only $14.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Adrienne's Pizza Bar: Grandma style pizza and more

by Gypsystravels Updated Nov 12, 2008

My lasagna

Located on Stone Street a cobblestone pedestrian only "alley" this restaurant is a favorite lunch spot for meeting with some of my girlfriends. The restaurant is on the small side with cozy tables for two or tall tables for larger groups. They have a bar and of course the outside seating when the weather is warmer. It gets quite crowded espeically during the warmer weather.

Their specialty pizza a thin crust square, or "grandma"-style pizza can be ordered from three basics, then add the toppings to your desire. Caution!!! The pizza comes in a pan with 8 square slices, enough to feed 5-6 people.

You can also order from the small menu with items from the oven like the rollatini, lasagna, manicotti or egglant parmesan. If a sandwich is what you want, they have a small selection of sandwichs as well as assorted salads. I love their arugula salad (to share) and their lasgna is so yummy!!

Favorite Dish: If it's just me and my girlfriend Lizanne, we will usually order the arugula salad and one of the oven dishes. Lizanne loves the rollatini and I will either have the lasagna or their eggplant parmesan, both quite good.

In a group of four or more we usually order the pizza. The margarita with both sausage and pepperoni.

• HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

Adrienne's: Some of New York's best pizza served here!

by HotRodEtte Written Sep 6, 2007
    delicious pizza at Adrienne's

This place was a very quaint and fun place to have an early dinner. Staff is friendly and prompt to refill beverages. The atmosphere is one thing I really liked about this place as well. Tables are set up outside along Stone Street, blocked off to traffic for a homey outside appeal. Our very attractive waiter was just an added bonus!

Favorite Dish: We had the pizza, as was recommended to us by the Hilton concierge. They have several different styles of pizza; we got the create-your-own type, where you can choose as many toppings as you like. We opted for pepperoni, roasted peppers and red onions and it was to die for. Plus it comes on a baking sheet, so there are plenty of slices. With it just being two of us, we had plenty left over for a late night snack or even breakfast for the next day.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Adrienne's
415 Opinions