Been here? Rate It!
Bar Americain: Hello Bobby Flay
pricey restaurant due to it's celebrity chef owned status of Bobby Flay hence the crowd inside would hardly been the scrooge type hehehe.
Favorite Dish: a lot like the sea food chowder (pronounced chow da by bostonians) by bobby flay.
Bar Americain: Bar Americain
Not to discredit Bar American, but by memory this was one of our favourite meals in New York, and it’ll be yours too if you’ve aperitif beforehand in the Rainbow Room.
‘Straight down the line’ contemporary New York menu, exceptional OTT American service and an unusually spacious design set this place out as an instant winner.
Favorite Dish: God knows, we were still in awe of the Rainbow Room
- Luxury Travel
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Chegutu Hotels
- Tacarigua Hotels
- Louisville Hotels
- Trimulgherry Hotels