Been here? Rate It!
Buenos Aires: Excellent Meat
Although this restaurant is no longer an Idine I finally made it here. About two years after first wanting to come.
We walked in and asked for a table and were quickly seated as it seems this place favors later eating hours seen in Argentina. But before we were done they were quite full up.
The service in here was very good. Quite fun and happy and seemingly honestly happy to have us there.
Favorite Dish: I had the Bife de Chorizo here and am very disappointed in myself to say, I could not finish it. Guess I'm going to have to go back to Buenos Aires to practice.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Durban Hotels
- Claytor Lake State Park Hotels
- Ubud Hotels
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Hotels
- Pretoria Hotels
- Puri Hotels
- Steptoe Butte State Park Hotels
- Batu Kawan Hotels
- Aspen Valley Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Ho Chi Minh City