Casa Bella, New York City

by Gypsystravels
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Casa Bella: Decent Italian in the Heart of Little Italy

by cjg1 Updated Dec 16, 2008

What I liked about Casa Bella was the outdoor seating. Of course it was summertime and the weather was perfect for alfresco dining. This was my first experience here. Liz has often dined here with her Mother. The waiter was very nice and the service was good. The menu had a large selection of Italian dishes to choose from and it took us some time to decide on a meal.

Favorite Dish: We both ordered some unsweetened iced teas.For starters we ordered the Calamari which was quite good. As my main dish I had the Papardelle with wild mushrooms. Liz had the Gnocchi Napoletani. Both were very good and nice sized portions. I will definitely have a meal here again, especially in the summer months.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Casa Bella: Authentic Italian in Little Italy

by Gypsystravels Updated Mar 27, 2008

Outiside seating

A nice Italian place here in the heart of Little Italy, Casa Bella serves good and fresh meals. They have an extensive menu which you can enjoy either in the indoor dinning section or the outdoor patio, weather permitting.

Their service here is always good and I totally enjoy coming here when the weather is good to enjoy my meal ala fresco and do some people watching.

Favorite Dish: They have an extensive menu with those favorites we enjoy. For appetizers I've had their calamari dolci amaro and ravioli fritti (my favorite) and as my entree I've had their gnocchi napoletani, rigatoni alla vodka and their tortellini casa bella, all excellent.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Casa Bella
3.5 out of 5 stars