Hard Rock Café, New York City

4 out of 5 stars 12 Reviews

• Hard Rock Café
  • Guitar signed by all the current Yankee Players
    Guitar signed by all the current Yankee...
  • Hard Rock Café
  • Arial_27's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café: Classic Hard Rock food, sport and music

by Arial_27 Updated Apr 27, 2014

It is not cheap to eat here, but it is worth it because its the Hard Rock of NYC! It was the first Hard Rock I ever visited, and was a lot bigger than I imagined; I always thought of it as a small cafe but this includes a huge gift store, large staircase that leads down to a museum type area showing clothing items that were once worn by famous rock singers, and then finally your picture is taken (which they will try to sell you a copy of later while you're eating dinner) and you are taken to your seat. The waiters here are full of personality and spunk, they all smile and crack jokes at you. We were all very satisfied with our meal, it was delicious!

Interesting facts:
    -there are currently 175 Hard Rock Cafes in 53 countries, with the largest and first one being in Orlando, Florida.
    -the original NYC Hard Rock opened in 1985, but was shut down and relocated to Times Square in 2005.

Favorite Dish: I got a sandwich that came with a lot of vegetables on it (can't remember the name.)

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: At Yankee Stadium

by jlanza29 Written Jul 13, 2012
    Guitar signed by all the current Yankee Players

One of the 2 Hard Rock Cafe's in NYC is now at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx ...... Expect the same menu and same type's of rock stuff with a NY Yankees twist ..... It's located right at Gate 6 the main entrance to the stadium ... easy to get to if you have to buy some type of collectible item .... I suggest you call to make sure they have what you want before taking the trip to it ..... Don't worry about not being safe, you get off the subway and cross the street and your right there ......

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Rocking

by Pete.Gibson Written Apr 6, 2006

Hard Rock Cafe, doesn't need much introduction this chain of Cafe's are worldwide with generally high standard of food and service, and of course the shop which i allways find irrisistable,, we visited in early April at about 8.30pm and only had about a 5min wait for a table but seeing as its located right slap bang in the the middle of Times square i would expect it to get very busy diuring the peak holiday periods

Favorite Dish: The Ribs are genrally good value and the Long Island Ice tea is del-ish

• Jewelslover's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: New Hard Rock Cafe NYC

by Jewelslover Updated Nov 27, 2005

Enterence

This place is so cool! The Hard Rock Cafe NYC has moved into the old Paramount Theater. What a great location since this building has been the location of many historical concerts such as the Beatles and Elvis. Pretty cool how it's set up. The store is on the main level and you have to go down stairs to the lounge and restaurant. The restaurant itself is on several levels as well, since it was the old auditorium.

The food was good and the wait staff was fast and friendly. I don't think we waited 10 minutes for our food after our order was taken. And with all of the Hard Rock Cafe's you can check out the music memorabilia.

Don't go here if your looking for a quiet dinner. Hince the "Hard Rock" Cafe, it's quite loud in here.

Favorite Dish: I had a burger with fries, very good!

• EdinburghRoc's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café: Music videos with your meal.

by EdinburghRoc Updated Oct 11, 2005

HARD ROCK CAFE

I enjoyed it I really did.

Have a walk around to see whats on the walls.

Tvs play music videos.

Favorite Dish: Two Guinness washed down a chicken burger with fries.

It must be said it tasted pleasant but it is NOT Guinness.

The food was good and a lot of it.

Buy two beers and you get to take a Hard Rock glass home with you, your second beer is cheaper too.

I found it to be a pleasant place to eat.

• PrincessK's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café: Great Burgers

by PrincessK Written Dec 16, 2004

American cuisine is served at this famous restaurant, with larger than average burgers, fries and salads. American Rock memorabilia can be found throughout the entire restaurant. The famous tee shirts range from $16-$20.

Favorite Dish: Burgers and fries... Burgers are awesome!

• scottyrocknyc's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Café: AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

by scottyrocknyc Written May 7, 2004

The food is not good and it is expensive. They are more concerned with selling T-shirts than they are food.

Favorite Dish: I wouldn't eat there...but if I had to I guess I'd get a burger....how can you screw that up!

• LysDor's Profile Photo

by LysDor Updated Apr 25, 2004

Favorite Dish: I always end up with HRC'S FAMOUS GRILLED FAJITAS.

• kumachan200x's Profile Photo

HardRock Cafe NEW YORK: HardRock Cafe NEW YORK

by kumachan200x Written Dec 31, 2003

Home to seven and a half million people and the preferred weekend destination for billions more, New York is arguably the grandest, most exciting city America has. Also the most ethnically diverse, artiest, and with the best variety of culture anywhere, the Big Apple is where it's at for entertainment of every kind. Riding front and center on this multi-culture rodeo is the Hard Rock Cafe Manhattan, situated between 7th Avenue and Broadway, amidst vital N.Y.C energies. Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park are all within walking distance from our great restaurant here (only the third Hard Rock to be built in this great nation), and as we all know, the bright neon lights of New York have lured many. Talents as diverse as Louis Armstrong, John Lennon, Leonard Bernstein, The Ramones, Blondie, Terence Trent D'Arby, Sammy Davis Jr., The Cramps, Tito Puente, Blood Sweat & Tears, Beastie Boys, Anthrax, Billie Holliday and Grant Green have all called this isle home. Paying homage to New York City's diversity is our famed and widely-featured "god wall," a huge painted canvas of polytheistic religious images at the Hard Rock Cafe New York. (Pursuing glitz and glamour is an equal-opportunity endeavor! No one understands that better than we do with our famous "love all, serve all" motto). So come take a bite out of the Big Apple, or anything you find on our extensive menu, and see what the fuss is all about at the Hard Rock Cafe Manhattan. We'll rock you and all your friends in a New York minute!

• Lys-Noir's Profile Photo

HARD ROCK CAFEFavorite Menu...

by Lys-Noir Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite Menu Item:
    I always end up with HRC'S FAMOUS GRILLED FAJITAS. It's grilled chicken breast, beef or fresh veggies served with pico de gallo, shredded Jack and cheddar cheese, fresh guacamole, sour cream, shredded lettuce and hot tortillas.
    Address: Address: 221 West 57th St.
    New York, NY 10019

• IslandGirl10's Profile Photo

We had lunch at the Hard Rock...

by IslandGirl10 Written Aug 25, 2002

We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, which is a good deal, plus the rock memoribilia is really awesome!
    The Hard Rock is one of the cheapest places that we were able to eat while we were in NYC. It's a friendly and fun place.

Favorite Dish: The pulled pork sandwich is great!:)

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

Have an enjoyable time here at...

by Krystynn Written Aug 24, 2002

Have an enjoyable time here at HARD ROCK CAFE

- located between Broadway and 7th Avenue.

Phoyo: That's me in the pic below... looking less than perfect.

I had been ill the entire time I was in New York (read: down with a fever of 101 degrees). Shhh. If my Mom ever hears about this, she'd give me a good shelling for sure! :-( And because I reeeally didn't want to disappoint my little buddy (since I've been tasked by HER Mom to be HER chaperone and take good care of her. Sigh. What an efficient chaperone I make huh?), I had to pull myself out of bed... down loads of pills I'd bought earlier from the local pharmacy... Needless to add, my condition didn't improve; the next couple of days was spent just recuperating inside my little hotel room. What a memorable trip :-)

Favorite Dish: The boring me ALWAYS end up ordering their FAJITAS... Sigh...

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Café
4.0 out of 5 stars