Nobu, New York City

105 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10013 212-219-0500

wow! YUMMY PAN CAKES!
    OUR YUMMY Ihop BREAKFAST
    by listenandlearn
  • A DELICIOUS FULL HEAVY BREAKFAST FROM Ihop!
    A DELICIOUS FULL HEAVY BREAKFAST FROM...
  • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

IHOP: AMERICAN SIZE PORTION

by listenandlearn Updated Apr 4, 2011
    OUR YUMMY Ihop BREAKFAST

The typical out of town quick, satisfying breakfast, lunch, as well as early or late or very late dinner would be the famous typical American Ihop. We were told that there are over one thousand five hundred Ihop's across the country, this is a great place when driving out of town, as in Manhattan if you crave for great pan cakes, with sunny side up double eggs, toast, hash brown potatoe, bacon with lost of various jelly,and newly brewed coffee or hot choc. milk... it would be Ihop and best that you find it in the outskirts of the city. We were able to locte an Ihop right by Harlem which is not a terrible place as we were told, it's a busy area and quite a busy Ihop restaurant.

Favorite Dish: We had pan cakes (which we shared as there was just a mountain of pan cakes), there was brown potatoe, sunny side up double eggs, toast and bacon! This was served with brewed coffee and hot choc. with milk! Yummy!
    Do you guys notice the plates they use to serve our breakfast? It's preparation for the 4th of July, the American Independence Day! Hurray!

• seamandrew's Profile Photo

Nobu: One of NY's top Sushi houses

by seamandrew Written Jul 30, 2006

Their Business Card.

Certainly one of New York's top sushi restaurants, Nobu is quite famous as it is an international chain with locations throughout the US, UK, Italy, Japan, and many more sites opening up. I went with colleagues to partake in their restaurant week promotion and ended up leaving with a bill well over $100 dollars. I could not get enough of the food and the restaurant week selections just weren't enough. They were fantastic, don't get me wrong, but the menu had so much more to offer that I just had to try. Reservations are not easy to come by for this restaurant so I took full advantage of the opportunity. If you are a sushi-lover like me, I highly recommed trying this place out!

Favorite Dish: Their yellowtail and jalapeños starter is one of the best things I've ever eaten! I had 3!!!!

• Business Travel

• custardpomme's Profile Photo

Nobu Next Door

by custardpomme Written Mar 22, 2004

Nobu Next Door is the little sister of the famous Nobu restaurant. The cuisine is Japanese/Peruvian - while you figure out exactly what that is be assured that the food is elegant and sexy. Literally next door, it's also more casual (but still swanky) and accepts no reservations (you may have to wait, so pop around the corner to Tribeca Grill for a drink or two); it also features some of the signature dishes such as the divine Miso Black Cod and at reasonable prices.

Favorite Dish: The signature dish of Miso Black Cod - simple and elegant with gorgeous flavours, very more-ish. Try it!

• seth0919's Profile Photo

Nobu - owned by Nobu Matsuhisa...

by seth0919 Written Aug 26, 2002

Nobu - owned by Nobu Matsuhisa
    I called a full month in advance for a reservation with my then girlfriend......total bill including saki, in excess of $350, but well worth it, we throughly enjoyed the meal.

Favorite Dish: they have this 'deal' where you pick an ammount to spend on the meal (minimum $80 per person) and then you have a chief assigned to your table and he prepares an entire meal just for you.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Nobu
4.5 out of 5 stars