Planet Hollywood, New York City

3 out of 5 stars 3 Stars - 8 Reviews

1540 Broadway, New York, NY 10036 212-333-7827

Awful steak fajita!
    by Donna_in_India
    Joe Pesci's hands! Bless him.
    by N.I.C.K
    Our meals in Planet Hollywood
    by Lynsey-Jane
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Mediocre "Chain" Restaurant

by Donna_in_India Updated Jan 22, 2014

Awful steak fajita!

The only two times that I've eaten at Planet Hollywood has been at the request of my out-of-town guests. This past week I was there again. Decided to forgo my usual burger and try the steak fajitias. Bad decision! There was little of anything edible on my plate. This place is over-priced, crowded, nosiy, and just not very good. Even the movie memorabilia seems not to have changed in about 10 years.

Give this one a skip.

Open Mon-Thu,Sun 8am-12am; Fri-Sat 8am-1am

• Kevross85's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Planet Hollywood

by Kevross85 Updated Mar 2, 2008

Planet Hollywood isn't a high class restaurant but is a fun enjoyable place to eat and have a few drinks. It is full of hollywood memorabilia and this keeps you entertained while your waiting for your food. Although it is not a high class restaurant it isn't cheap. Most Mains come in at around $15-20. But the food is all freshly cooked and very tasty.

Favorite Dish: I had a classic planet hollywood burger and it was brilliant. It did exactly what it said on the tin lol. Also I'd reccomend the scorpion king cocktail very very tasty

• N.I.C.K's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Compare your hands to Joe Pesci's!

by N.I.C.K Written Mar 4, 2005

Joe Pesci's hands! Bless him.

As with the other Planet Hollywood Restaurants, this is celebrity based, and you eat your burgers surrounded by movie props, costumes, posters and photographs. The burgers are great! And the staff are very friendly too.

• J.I.M's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood's: Planet Hollywood's in Times Square

by J.I.M Written Jan 23, 2005

We had a meal in Planet Hollywood's on Times Square, but considering the long wait I personally didn't enjoy it much. I had chips and a chicken burger, but the chips were too dry, and the burger was too rubbery.
    But maybe I'm just too fussy!

• My favorite restuarant was...

by Jenna_00 Written Aug 26, 2002

My favorite restuarant was probably Planet Hollywood. They had good service, good food, and a great atmosphere.
    I love Planet Hollywood cuz they are always playing movies and music on tv and they have a lot of collectibles to take pics of there. And the gift shop of course.

Favorite Dish: My favorite thing was the fajitas. they were perfectly made and they had their own ranch dressing cuz I always dip my fajita in dressing. Theirs was so good.

• Kegye_Cs.'s Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Planet Hollywood

by Kegye_Cs. Written Aug 24, 2002

It is owned by Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone so you can find there many stuff from their films for example guns, clothes and so on... The atmosphere is cool and I think it isn't expensive at all.

Favorite Dish: I can't remember what was the exact name of it but I think it was a Californian Hamburger Menu.

• monica78's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: A lot of film effects

by monica78 Written Feb 5, 2004

Here you get great beef and burgers! And if you are interested in movies this is the right place to go!

But the prices are very high!

Favorite Dish: The Burgers are great!

• Lynsey-Jane's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Times Square Restaurant

by Lynsey-Jane Written Jul 27, 2003

Our meals in Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood serves great food, in interesting surroundings.

Ask for a window seat - you'll get a great view of Times Square.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Planet Hollywood
4.0 out of 5 stars