Rectangle, New York City

by jessicadf
  • jlynyc's Profile Photo

Rectangle: Israeli & Yemenite

by jlynyc Written Nov 3, 2007

Delicious food, reasonably priced. If you happen to be on the Upper East Side, this is a great restaurant. Nice decor, pleasant ambience.

Favorite Dish: The lamb chops any of the kebabs. The starters are all great to share so that you can sample a little of each from the menu.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Rectangle: Good Israeli.

by cjg1 Updated Nov 8, 2006

Our spread.

Well they are down to just the one location now in New York. The one on 10th and 2nd where we all went for a meeting May 16, 2003 is now closed. So we took this meeting to the one on 74th and 1st. The food is really good here. I must say I truly enjoyed it.

Favorite Dish: The most recent time we had many things. Malawach which was incredible. The basic hamus. Moroccan Cigars. And some more that really all was great.

• jessicadf's Profile Photo

Rectangle: Tasty Israeli and Yemeni Food

by jessicadf Updated Jul 9, 2003

Lamb Kabobs - Yummy!

Typical Israeli and Yemeni foods at this tasty restaurant. We had a little VT dinner at this restaurant, at the recommendation of Tamirros. Very tasty and not far from my later destination, De La Guarda (see "Nightlife).

Favorite Dish: The lamb kabobs were most tasty, though I really enjoyed the Morrocco Rolls that I had as an appetizer. Oh, the turkish coffee was great too!

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Rectangle
4.0 out of 5 stars