Been here? Rate It!
Spring Street Natural Restaurant: Good brunch spot
This place has a great, airy and open atmosphere. Lots of windows and a nice polished design inside. The service was average. Not bad, but not gushing with enthusiasm either. The place has been around since 1973 and has always had a philosophy of serving wholesome, organic foods, so you can certainly find a healthy meal here.
Favorite Dish: I had a big white bean salad with yellowfin tuna, which was good. It was served with a lemon vinaigrette. The coffee was very good also. My friend had the Mayan Eggs, which includes two eggs on a yellow tortilla with beans and guacamole. He said it was great.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hisingen Hotels
- Markham Hotels
- Whiddy Island Hotels
- Peace Arch State Park Hotels