Been here? Rate It!
The Frying Pan/Pier 63 Bar & Grill: The Perfect Summer Spot
The Perfect Summer Spot. The Frying Pan is the perfect place to come on a summer evening. It's a barge that's completely open with several bars & a grill. I went there with friends on Friday. It was refreshingly casual. There is a rooftop deck with spectaular views if the river and a lovely breeze. Everyone seems to be in a good mood, due to the fact that they're on the water with a beer in their hand. There is a grill downstairs with great, casual fare that's reasonable. Burgers, Mussels, Chicken, Salads, Pizzas, light summer food. I understand that it turns to a dance club at night.
Favorite Dish: ***ake, Asparagus, Goat Cheese Pizza.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nürnberg Hotels
- Badlapur Hotels
- Sky Meadows State Park Hotels
- Mambakkam Hotels