Been here? Rate It!
The Grand Sichuan: Decent Chinese restaurant
Went out for dinner with a couple of friends who live in New Jersey and they picked this place.
St Marks Place is a lively street and has a 'local' feel to it, unlike the Midtown tourist hot spots.
The food was good, not great but was spicy and hot and tastes authentic.
We ordered several items including meat, chicken, vegetables and noodles.
Price was cheap, I paid about $40 for 3 people, which is a lot lower than the average restaurant in Manhattan.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Armação de Pêra
- Marys Corner Hotels
- Murbad Hotels
- Twin Falls State Park Hotels
- Culion Island Hotels