Tribeca Grill, New York City

POSTCARD
    by JohnnySpangles
  • Tribeca Grill
    by fga
  • TRIBECA GRILL: Only decent meal I had all week.

by vixen6 Updated Apr 4, 2011

The restaurant was recommnded to me by my friend who had been the previous year and as a big Robert De Niro fan, I was dreaming that he may wander in whilst we were there. (Co-owner) Never mind. Still didn't disappoint though. Beautiful artwork on the walls and warm and friendly ambience. Very reasonably priced too.

Favorite Dish: I had seafood and my friend had the veal. The wine we chose was only $30.00 and went with meal perfectly. I chose it but asked the Australian waitress what she thought of my choice first. She agreed it was a great choice and said the expensive choices aren't necessarily any better. Don't feel you have to order a $120 bottle as my friends boyfriend did. She didn't like it. The food was wonderful and satisfying. I couldn't manage a dessert after my two courses and the service was exceptional and friendly. Not intimidating as I thought it may be.

• fga's Profile Photo

TRIBECA GRILL375 Greenwich...

by fga Written Aug 24, 2002

TRIBECA GRILL
    375 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013
    (212) 941-3900
    Tribeca Grill es a respected New York City landmark, with worldwide recognition for excellent cuisine and service. Owned and conceptualized by Oscar-winning actor Robert De Niro in partnership with noted restaurateur Drew Nieporent, Tribeca Grill radiates excitement and energy in an unpretentious bar & grill setting. Celebrity investors include Bill Murray, Mikhal Baryshnikov, Sean Penn, Ed Harris, Lou Diamond Philips and Christopher Walken. Tribeca Grill is a prime location for special occasions, and has hosted events for everyone from Nelson Mandela to Bruce Springsteen, as well as hundreds of movies premiers, conferences, weddings and receptions.

• JohnnySpangles's Profile Photo

TRIBECA GRILL: THE ONLY DECENT MEAL I'VE HAD IN THE USA

by JohnnySpangles Written Oct 8, 2002
    POSTCARD

Food in America is generally bad. This place came as a pleasant surprise. Book early as it's popular.

Favorite Dish: I wasn't paying, so no doubt it's raving expensive. Owned by Robert DeNiro.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

Hotels Near Tribeca Grill
4.5 out of 5 stars