Tiffany's, New York City

37 Wall Street

Know about this? Rate It!

• My
    My "just because I love You" present
    by Gypsystravels
    The World Famous Tiffany Store
    by westy79
  • Tiffany's
    by astro_kerryn
  • Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Tiffany's: Diamonds are a girls best friend

by Gypsystravels Updated Mar 22, 2008

My

Well, what can I say...us girly girls just love all that sparkles and glitters. Tiffany's has been one of my favorite stores for years and why not, I do deserve the best. My lure started back when I was in college and I'd spend rainy nights watching classic movies, namely "Breakfast at Tiffiany's".

Tiffany's has some of the most beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry anywhere. They have some of the most beautiful diamond engagement rings, diamond jewelry and their signature silver tag bracelets and chains with "Return to Tiffany & Co" charms.

I usually get their cataloge mailed to me at home and eagerly go through all the items I want. I make sure to let my honey know so he'll be well informed when a special occasion (or just because gift, which he showers me often with) pops up he knows exactly what to get me.

I have many of their silver and white gold necklaces and bracelets. I love their heart themed jewelry. They have some really great jewelry for the men as well. I recently bought my honey a beautiful "cuff link bracelet"

What to buy: All sorts of beautiful jewelry. I have quite a few of their many silver and white gold pieces, namely the "Elsa Peretti Starfish Necklace, Heart Lariat Neclace, Mini Heart Tag Drop Necklace, Multi Heart Bracelet, Tiffany Heart Tag Charm Bracelet and a few others"

What to pay: Expensive...

• westy79's Profile Photo

Tiffanys: Diamonds are a girls best friend

by westy79 Written Sep 8, 2007

The World Famous Tiffany Store

I dont suppose this world famous store needs much introduction. Tiffanys sums up New York, Spectacular. My girlfriend couldnt wait to go there although i made sure i left my credit card at the hotel!! After stepping inside the class of the shop hits you like a ten ton diamond. There is no end to the magnifent items on display but to be fair we were only window shopping. It was lovely seeing the stunning diamonds on show and with many floors there was lots to see. My girlfriend was adament she wanted something to be wrapped up in the famous Turquoise box. After looking at some of the cheaper items she found a lovely necklace. Even an item which had no great value in money (compared to the other pieces) the staff still gave the necklace plenty of care and attention when wrapping and packing.
    My girlfriend left Tiffanys a very happy girl.
    A visit to Tiffanys is a must especially if you have seen the film "Breakfast At Tiffanys"

What to buy: Diamonds, Diamonds, Diamonds. If you can afford them. Other than that lots of jewellery such as bracelets, watches, necklaces and household items like photo frames and cut glass.

What to pay: As i have said most items were out of our price range but to other shoppers their budget may differ. Either way there are items for every budget. There were no prices on the pieces but there are many gifts such as pens and writing paper for around $35-$50. My girlfriends silver Picasso necklace was $130.

• Zanzibargirl's Profile Photo

Tiffanies Jewellery Store: Breakfast at Tiffanies

by Zanzibargirl Written Aug 27, 2005

Tiffany's

Ok, so its not for breakfast, but we all know the movie with the same name. How can any girl not or go past without thinking ooh to only be Audrey Hepburn. To only be able to buy something from in here. Ok for me it was a wander by window shopping experience, but Tiffanies jewellers is something that let me just say, if I could afford it I would go for it. Or hint at some willing guy to purchase something for me in wink wink. Yeah like thats going to happen, but we can all dream that we are in the movies cant we.

What to buy: Jewellery - of course, in this shop, what else

What to pay: No doubt a pretty penny

• Women's Travel

• astro_kerryn's Profile Photo

Tiffany's: Diamonds!!

by astro_kerryn Written Mar 6, 2005

Every girl wants a diamond, so how could I go past Tiffany's without going in??? The only problem was it was waaaaaay too packed and I couldn't really see anything! My tip, do as Audrey Hepburn did and find a guy who can have it especially opened just for you!!.................................well, I can dream can't I??!!

Tiffany is a world famous store that continues to sell high quality, and very expensive items such as jewelry, crystal, and china. Even if you can't afford to make a purchase, Tiffany's is always a great place to visit and go browsing! It is also in the heart of the shopping and tourist district in Manhattan so you be able to visit many interesting shops before and after you check out Tiffany's.

Instant Answers: New York City

Comments

View all New York City hotels