Been here? Rate It!
art deco style building - Chrysler Building
This one (you might recognize it from the Sex in the City intro) is a very fine art deco style skyscraper. Build up in 1930 by the car manufacturer Chrysler, that's where the name comes from.
We did not get to go inside the Chrysler Building because we went on January 1, so it was closed. I did however get this great picture of it.
Chrysler Building, with its caracteristic top, a clasic in New York, next to the Terminal Station at 405 Lexingotn Av and 42St.
The Chrysler Building is my favourite in New York, simply because it's so outstanding to look at. When it shines in the sunlight and lights up at night, it's fantastic.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New York City Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bahir Dar Hotels
- Palm Desert Hotels
- Pulau Sebatik Hotels
- Santa Clara Pueblo Hotels