Nyack Travel Guide

• Favorites

Nyack Hotels

Nyack Restaurants

by Beth75NJ Updated Apr 4, 2011

This place is AMAZING! You can sit by the windows or in the summer time they open up one of the walls so you can dine alfresco.
    The prices are affordable any time but it's a real steal for the $12 lunch buffet! last time i went there with my Mom and a friend I ended up napping in her hamock for hours after wards because we were so full! the service is great too!

Favorite Dish: I am a huge fan of sag paneer. and their rice pudding and mango lisi are awesome! the mango lisi is a bit sugary but still yummy! I love the buffet because i get to try a little of this or that.

by Beth75NJ Written Mar 8, 2007

Temptations is a funky delicious restaurant on main street. The decor is cozy and funky. they have delicious and very vegetarian friendly menu with a HUGE selection of home made ice cream. Not for a big party. One MONDAY night, i went there with 3 other people and it was so tight that by the end of the night we made friends with the table behind us. Luckily most people there are friendly enough that this isn't a problem. IN the summer time they have a garden out back. Come for dinner or lunch, or just coffee, but always save room for dessert!

Favorite Dish: The coconut shrimp are yummy! as is the grilled veg sandwich, i had the sweet potato soup one time too, so good, and I always get the fresh lemonade. so tart and refreshing! and the brownie sunday... oh my goodnesss.

by Beth75NJ Written Mar 8, 2007

This is a cute little nook of a coffee shop. At first glance you'd think (i did, anyway) that it's just a coffee shop menu (muffins, scones, bagels, etc) to go with your yummy beverage. HOWEVER check out the menu. there's a surprisingly large middle eastern menu. DELICIOUS!

Favorite Dish: I had the chai and my Mom and I shared the hummus (very tahini-ie. yum!) and the yogurt. they complimented each other well, so so delicious. and the olives they put out at the table are so good that they sell them by the jar too!

Instant Answers: Nyack

Comments

Nyack Travel Guide
Map of Nyack