Port Chester Nightlife

Liz and Lydia (3/18/11)

Most Recent Nightlife in Port Chester

Rosie's On The River (CLOSED): Excellent Drinks and Atmosphere

by cjg1 Updated Jul 29, 2011
    My wife & Her Lemon Drop Martini (2/9/11)

Rosie's is a bar/restaurant that my wife and I frequent. We often are in the area(it's only the next town over from where we live) to shop or catch a movie; so we like to stop in for a meal or just a drink and a snack. Rosie's has a nice bar area and with plenty of seating at the bar as well as smaller tables. The bartenders here are so friendly and can make you any drink you can imagine or want.

Our last visit here was for some drinks. After a long day at the hospital my wife needed a cocktail from her favorite bartender Douglas. We arrived in the evening and sat down at the bar. After greeting Douglas we decided on our drinks. I went with a neat Scotch and my wife ordered her Lemon Drop Martini. Douglas worked his cocktail magic as always and presented my wife with her cocktail. As usual her first sip brings a "Yum" to her lips. She must have looked so happy with her drink that a nearby partron asked what she was having and then ordered a Lemon Drop herself.

We had a nice evening relaxing with our drinks and well as chating with Douglas and some other patrons. I really do love this place; we can enjoy some drinks without the crowded "bar scene" you can get at other places.

Dress Code: Casual

T&J: Grabbing a Bite to Eat and Some Drinks

by cjg1 Updated Mar 20, 2011

T&J is a pizza joint, restaurant and a bar (all three have seperate entrances). The food here is quite good and I would often come here for drinks when I lived in Port Chester. Recently we were bar hopping through Port Chester and made this our last stop.

We had a seat at the bar and decided on our drinks. Koky and I chose some beer whike the girls had Kamikaze shots. After some drinks the girls decided to order some garlic bread; which wasn't bad but a little too much garlic.

El Tio: Drinks with Koky

by cjg1 Updated Mar 20, 2011
    Lydia and Liz enjoying some cocktails

El Tio is one of the local Mexican joint in Port Chester. They serve authentic Mexican food in their small dining area and have a counter area for drinks and snacks. Our most recent visit to El Tio was for some drinks. My wife, Lydia and Koky arrived late on a Friday night for some drinks. We had a seat at the counter and placed our order. Lydia and I had Coronas, Koky had a Heineken and Liz went with a Red Wine Sangria. After two rounds we decided to head up the block for a change of venue and selection.

Buffalo Wild Wings: Sports Watching & Happy Hour Pricing

by cjg1 Updated Mar 19, 2011
    Liz and Lydia (3/18/11)

Buffalo Wild Wings is always a favorite of mine to grab some bar food, a pint and watch some sports. I like their happy hour pricing with $2 and $3 pints along with their tasty wings, slammer and nachos.

We often find ourselves here to meet up with friends for happy hour or to just watch a game. Appetizers are well priced and portions are perfect for sharing.

Our last visit here was for a couple of drinks to celebrate with our friend Lydia. My wife enjoyed a Wild Berry Margarita as well as some Stella and I stuck to my Miller Lite. We shared a sampler platter that had some tasty wings, nachos, onion rings and mozzarella sticks. The portion was a perfect sice for three to share. After a few hours here we were joined quite surprisingly by my wife's friend Koky before moving on to a few more area bars.

Instant Answers: Port Chester

Comments

Port Chester Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Port Chester nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Port Chester sightseeing.