Cheeburger, Cheeburger, Queens

4 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

108-50 Queens Boulevard

This guy finished their pounder burger!
    by Gypsystravels
  • Conbo platter of delicsious onions rings and fries
    Conbo platter of delicsious onions rings...
    by Gypsystravels
    The interior of the restaurant
  • Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Cheeburger, Cheeburger: Cheeseburgers, what else?!!

by Gypsystravels Updated Jul 7, 2009
    My juicy cheedar burger with sauteed onions

OMG...other than at Shake Shack in Citifield, I don't think I have had such a good burger in a long time.

Cheeburger, Cheeburger is a really nice find here in Forest Hills and they serve up cheeseburgers any way you like. They menu is quite large with an assortment of sandwiches salads and of course cheeseburgers (if you don't want cheese you must let the waiter/waitress know). They also have over 27,800 shake combinations which you can pick for a list of over 30 flavors.

The restaurant is quite nice with a throw back to the 50's. There is a counter as soon as you enter for your take away order, they also have an ice cream window here as well as their showcase with items for sale and their "Wall of FAME".

The service was excellent and very attentive but not overly. Our waitress was very nice and friendly and upon us sitting she handed us the menus and asked if we had ever been to the restaurant. She continued to make suggestions and left us to decide on our order.

You have a choice of choosing your burger straight from the menu, or making your own. You pick the size of the burger, the type of cheese, toppings and the way you want it cooked, which is always a good thing for us. They also have a combination of fries and onion rings which was so yummy...I don't think I recall having such good onion rings.

My cheeseburger was very very good, I enjoy a well cooked juicy burger that is made fresh (not prepared, frozen and thawed) and Cheeburger seems to have perfected that. The meat was fresh, cooked exactly how I like it and it still retained all its juicyness...

We plan to make Cheeburger, Cheeburger our choice of dining for a really good cheeseburger.

Prices are very reasonable.

***Bonus*** If you retain your receipt from your prior dine, they will deduct 10% off your check. Also, a plus for me is that this place is an AA I-Dine, so I not only get a great meal, I accumulate miles as well.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the 1/4 pound Cheedar burger medium well with sauteed onions. Ferni had a regular cheeseburger well done. We ordered the small combo platter of small fries and onion rings...they best onion rings I've had :)

Instant Answers: Queens