Corato I, Queens

Yummy meatball hero
    Peperoni and sausage pizza
    Delivery
  • Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Corato I: Excellent pizzas, pastas and other good things!

by Gypsystravels Updated Mar 12, 2010

Yummy meatball hero

When we lived in Queens, this was one of our favorite take out pizza joints around our neighborhood. They are a full restaurant where you can eat your meal in or take-away, or order for delivery. We would usually order either a pizza pie (half sausage, half pepperoni) or one of their many sandwiches, usually on Thursdays during our "movie night at home".

They make some of the most tastiest pies which always arrived hot and yummy! Recently we were in our old neighborhood meeting up with friends at Glenlo Bar (for Sunday Football). Our normal routine was always to stop in here and pick up either a few slices, sandwiches or the chicken rolls, which are also quite good and take it back to the bar as the bar doesn't start serving food until after 4:00 pm..

I really like their hot hero sandwiches the most, and their meatball sandwish is one of my favorite, so I decided to order that. They also make the usual items you find at pizza places like assorted rolls, pastas, sandwiches, salads, burgers (haven't tried them here), to name a few, their desserts are really good as well.

Favorite Dish: Their pizza is very yummy and they make deep dish pizza as well as individual pan pizzas. The sandwiches, especially the meatball is quite good and so is their chicken roll. They also make some really good Italian pastries.

Instant Answers: Queens