Glendale Diner, Queens

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Glendale Diner: Good diner food

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 29, 2009
    Ferni's steak & eggs

This is your "true-typical" diner which hasn't lost that feeling. Nowadays its quite hard to find a diner that still feels like a diner with that friendly service and good inexpensive meals.

Glendale diner is located in the Glendale section of Queens on Myrtle Avenue about 1.5 miles from our home and we try to come here whenever I am too tired or lazy to make breakfast (which isn't as often as I would like).

It is what most of us would call a typical diner. It isn't large, but has a few nice booths with "jukeboxes" at the table with an exensive selection of music to choose from to listen while you enjoy your meal (if you like that sort of thing, lol).

They serve the typical foods you would find in a diner without having to pay such large prices. The service is always good and your food comes out exactly how you ordered it. We have always enjoyed or breakfast here and leave very satisfied!

Favorite Dish: We only eat breakfast here. I have had their pancake stack with delicious maple syrup and canadian bacon. I have also had their eggs over with hash brown and bacon. Ferni always orders the steak and eggs which is quite good.

Instant Answers: Queens