Utica Restaurants

by nikola316

Most Recent Restaurants in Utica

• Chesterfields: Unhappy

by Davendee2000 Written Jan 9, 2012

My wife and I ordered almost $300 of food from the acting menu for a party we were having. After a considerable wait to pick up the food (which was ordered a week prior) I got it home as friends and family were arriving, set up the food which we had to use our own trays and heaters and saw that 3 of the 5 trays we ordered contained meat which we specifically ordered to be VEGETARIAN. My wife and a handful of people attending do not eat meat and this to say the least was extremely disappointing. Both my wife and I very carefully instructed chesterfields NOT to put any meat in the 2 pasta trays and the greens tray. Yet there it was. Even after I verbally asked the waiter to make sure while it was still being prepared. After the party we called chesterfields to inform them of their mistake. Not expecting anything in compensation mind you, just to let them know of the mistake so maybe in the future they might pay closer attention. 2 days later we finally got a call back from the owner... more ยป

• rdywenur's Profile Photo

Patio Drive In: The Dog's Don't Bite Here

by rdywenur Updated Jul 4, 2009

There aren't too many old fashioned diners left. The service is very hospitable and just to hear Tony's unique laugh is worth stopping in for. Always a warm and friendly experience.
    You won't be disappointed.

Favorite Dish: They make the best "chili dogs" in the world. These are the "dogs" you want to bite.

• nikola316's Profile Photo

247 Steakhouse: Steakhouse

by nikola316 Written Feb 21, 2005
    Downtown Steakhouse

I'm not sure how the food is. The front looks interesting however.

My buddy and coworker MIke was driving, and inadvertantly ended up in the photo.

You may also notoce the art- deco style theater next door. This is what I had intended to photograph.

I guess it's a 2 for 1 deal!!! Theater and Restaurant. Dinner and a Movie, if you will.

Favorite Dish: Anything, I guess???

• Business Travel

• nikola316's Profile Photo

247 Steakhouse: Steakhouse

by nikola316 Written Feb 21, 2005

Downtown Steakhouse

I'm not sure how the food is. The front looks interesting however.

Favorite Dish: Anything, I guess???

• rdywenur's Profile Photo

Chesterfield Restaurant: Mangia

by rdywenur Written Feb 20, 2005

The restauarant is a small restaurant with just enough ambiance of a local neighborhood and dash of upscale dining.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was the Chicken Riggies. A unique dish born of this area. It is a light red sauce with chicken pieces and hot cherry peppers. Just enough to notice. Sometimes served in a white sauce. I have not had a bad experience whenever I visited. The food was always an enjoyable dining pleasure. Desserts are also very good and memorable.
    This is my idea of good Italian food.

• Symeon's: Symeon's

by rssle Written Aug 26, 2002

Probably the most successful rest. in the area because the food is good, service is attentive and the prices are reasonable. Ask if Symeon is there and introduce yourself, he is what made this rest. what it is.

Favorite Dish: Greek salad, tzatziki dip and fried calamari.

• Drazzig's Profile Photo

Ruby Tuesdays at the mall...

by Drazzig Written Aug 24, 2002

Ruby Tuesdays at the mall outside.
    Good food, pretty much like all the other large American restuarants like TGIs etc.

Favorite Dish: I can't remember what I had it with, but the coldsaw is the best coldsaw I've ever tasted!!!

Instant Answers: Utica

Comments

Utica Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Utica restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Utica sightseeing.