Westbury Travel Guide

Westbury Hotels

Westbury Restaurants

hairy lamps 4 more images

by April1985 Updated Apr 4, 2011

I guess this place is Italian. They dont have a very large menu . Not much to choose from . I got the chicken parm , as usual , and I wasn't impressed . I also got an Italian Margarita - which , tasted like watered down alcohol . It was just plain nasty . Our waitress poured olive oil and some spices in a plate , and gave us bread 20 minutes later. what a tease .The food came, and you could tell the cheese they put on top was shreded cheese from a bag . It was the perfect shape , and didnt taste , like real italian to me . One fun part of the night , was that the table has paper on top , and there are crayons on the table . In our case there was only one red crayon . So , we drew on the table to keep us occupied . There was some crayon grafitti on the stone walls behind us . We sat in the back of the resturant, next to a group of 10 people celebrating a birthday party. When the staff brought their cake over , (which was a small little slice) they did not sing , they just kinda put it in front of them , and i guess the family got confused and started singing to them , it was really sad . then after the family stoped singing, the staff started singing, which sounded like school kids that just learned how to sing an italian birthday song. It sounded so rehersed, and if i wasnt looking , i would have thought they were reading off of a card. The poor guy, it looked like he was 70 years old, and they couldnt appease him with a damn birthday song. All in all, the food was "ehh" . I would have had a better time at Cafe Baci (check out my reviews on that place)

Favorite Dish: I guess i could say the chicken parm - but it wasnt the best ive ever tasted. and it was huge . i only ate 1/3 of it. (and had a bad tummy ache in the morning)

by April1985 Written Dec 19, 2006

My boyfriend and I went here with a rather large group, of more than 20 people. We arrived late, and the waiter came to us very prompty to give us a menu and ask us what we wanted to drink. I ordered a Parmigiano Di Vitello (veal cutlet parmigiana). It was a tad bit expensive ($20.99) but worth it once you taste it! It comes with pasta, and the pasta has fresh basil mixed in. I love fresh basil, so this was a treat for me! Marcus ordered Pollo Alla Parmigiano (Chicken Parmigiana). He was upset that they didnt have cannelloni. The food was delicious, and the wait staff was very friendly. For dessert, we had a 5 layer chocolate cake. It was decitant! The riches chocolate cake I have ever eaten, and to clense your pallet afterwards, you had a sliced strawberry! Delicious!

Favorite Dish: I had Parmigiano Di Vitello and my boyfriend had Pollo Alla Parmigiano

Me & Marcus 2 more images

by April1985 Written Aug 29, 2006

Chillies is a fun place , to go with a bunch of friends . Get some nacho's and share 'em. Talk , listen to the music , and just havea great time .

Instant Answers: Westbury

Comments

Westbury Travel Guide
Map of Westbury