Asian Tempation, White Plains

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Asian Temptation: Fresh Sushi & more

by Gypsystravels Updated Nov 13, 2013

Sambal Delight

When I visit my daughter and grandson we make a day of it by shopping and getting something to eat. We’ll start our day with some shopping then we find a place to have a wonderful meal and catch up with our day to day lives. During this visit we decided to try Asian Temptation, a restaurant that her sister-in-law mentioned had some really good Sushi and other dishes as well.

Asian Temptation is an Asian infusion restaurant which specializes in Sushi and so much more. The restaurant is quite beautiful. With dark wood furnishings, a nice little Koi pond with a Buddha seated in the middle of the pond, a large Sushi Bar and Asian decorations throughout the restaurant. They have an upstairs dinning as well for a more intimate meal and of course a really nice large bar as you enter the restaurant. We were here on an early afternoon for lunch and the restaurant was not crowded, but there were plenty of people enjoying their Sushi.

We were seated promptly and a high chair was immediately brought over for my grandson. The service was excellent and the waitress was friendly but not over bearing. She cleared our table only after waiting to see if we were done and asking if she could remove the plates.

Favorite Dish: They have a very large selection of Asian meals, but the Sushi is what most people come here to have. We started our meal with an order of Thai Special Spring Rolls which were so delicious with a little spicy kick to them. Kris ordered the Shrimp Shumai, omg, this is absolutely wonderful. As for our meals, I ordered the Sambal Delight, a wonderful dish with large shrimp, scallops (my favorite seafood) and chicken in a wonderful array of mixed vegetables, it comes with a side of white rice. My daughter decided to have some sushi. She ordered her favorites, eel and salmon. I washed my meal down with some Sapporo, while she had an iced tea.

For dessert we ordered the Flaming Green Tea Ice Cream, it was delicious!!

We enjoyed our meal and found the food to be very fresh, tasty and quite yummy…I’ll definitely return, hopefully soon to try some of their other dishes.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: White Plains

Comments

Hotels Near Asian Tempation
3.0 out of 5 stars