Cheesecake Factory, White Plains

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: Delicious cheesecakes and so much more

by Gypsystravels Updated Nov 13, 2013

My cheesburger

Cheesecake Factory has a large variety of cheesecakes, hence their name, but they also have a pretty large selection of dishes to please just about anyone regardless of whether you are here for breakfast, lunch, dinner.

We come here often since my daughter worked in the area, but during our last visit there was a group of us and we decided to have lunch here before my daughter had to be at work. We arrived sometime at 2:30 pm on a Friday afternoon and the restaurant was not crowded at all (the best time to visit). I have actually picked my daughter up a few evenings during the week and weekends and there is always a long line to be seated, so my recommendation, get here early, or during non-busy times.

The service has always been good and we have always been happy with our meal selections.

Favorite Dish: We were promptly seated at a nice booth for 6 and our waitress came over with our menus. Ferni as usual is quite predicable and after looking at the menu decided on the chicken tenders. I decided to have a cheeseburger, while my daughter ordered the philly cheesesteak.

We were all very happy with our choices. After a great meal, we decided to share a cheesecake, I think Ferni decided on the Oreo...YUM!! !

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: I couldn't believe it either, the food ROCKS!

by cjg1 Updated Dec 14, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake

Liz and I come here primarily on weekends for brunch or to grab a bite to eat after work during the week. I am surprised at how good the food is here since it is a "chain". The selction is large and the portions are more than adequate. The menu has a large selction of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salads and other entrees. The Cheesecake Factory of course has a large selction of cheesecakes...after all it is the "Cheesecake" Factory. The menu also has other dessert such as tiramisu, sundaes and milkshakes. We have often come here and just had dessert as a meal....since the dessert is that good.

We have always had good service when we come her for a meal. The later day service can be less than par but it does get extremely busy here.They have a call ahead service to place your order and pick it up curbside. We have utilized this service once before for dessert.

Favorite Dish: The Morning Quesadilla is incredible and too big to finish. The quesadilla is filled with egg, veggies, cheese and sides of salsa sour cream and guacamole. The appetizers here are very good. We often just come for an appetizer and a dessert. Some of our favorite appetizers are the nachos, calamari, crab cakes, avocado egg rolls and warm spinach and artichoke dip.

I have a new brunch favorite the French Toast Napoleon. It's layers of french toast with strawberries and chantilly cream sandwiched inbetween the layers. The top is covered in more cream, strawberries and nuts. It was incredible and too much to even finish half.

Liz and I both love the desserts here: cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, brownie sundae, tiramisu and apple crisp have all been enjoyed by us. My Favorite Cheesecake is the Red Velvet Cheesecake...which is out of this world good.

They make an awesome Tropical Iced Tea here and always order it when here.

Instant Answers: White Plains

Comments

Hotels Near Cheesecake Factory
3.5 out of 5 stars