Legal Sea Foods Restaurant & Oyster Bar, White Plains

Lobster bisque soup

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Legal Sea Foods Restaurant & Oyster Bar: Excellent Fresh Seafood

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 23, 2015

I've been to the Legal Sea Foods in Washington and Boston and decided to try this location out recently while spending a fun filled day shopping with my daughter.

The restaurant is very nice and their food is excellent. I really wasn't expecting the food to be so fresh and delicious and was plesantly surprised when we placed our order.

The waiter was very friendly and sat us in the corner where we were able to put my grandson on a high chair away from the busier tables. He promptly brought out the warm bread plate and some refreshing water. He took our order minutes later and we didn't wait long for our hot and delicious meal to arrive.

Overall we had a very enjoyable meal which wasn't too expensive.

Favorite Dish: I ordered a cup of lobster bique which was delicious and for our main course I ordered the seafood casserole which was a casserole with scallops (my favorite), shrimp and lobster in a white sauce topped with cheese and breadcrumbs (sinfully fattening I am sure). My daughter ordered the scallops and mushroom ravioli which was excellent and her husband had the mussles in white wine sauce. We each had a pomegranite lemonade.

Seafood casserole with Jasmine rice Scallop & mushroom ravioli Mussel w/white wine Lobster bisque soup
    • Beer Tasting