White Plains Coach Diner, White Plains

50 Westchester Ave 914-428-5700

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

White Plains Coach Diner: Diner Food

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 23, 2015

I've been coming to this diner for breakfast for years. What keeps me coming back is their large portions with an extensive selection of meals at a super cheap price. They serve your typical diner food. Because of their prices and portions, the diner gets super crowded and there may be a wait time of 30 minutes or more.

It's best to come here super early, before 9:30 am (on a weekend) or after sometime around 11:30-12:00 when the breakfast crowd has thinned out.

I have not eaten lunch or dinner here, just breakfast.

Favorite Dish: I'm quite predicable when it comes to breakfast, I will have either their two eggs over with hash, sausage or bacon, wheat toast, no butter, coffee and a small glass of orange juice.

Kristara loves pancakes and waffles and she will usually order their version of a stack!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Coach Diner: Decent Diner Food

by cjg1 Updated Dec 28, 2010

We seldomly frequent this diner. In recent weeks we have used this diner for late night food after visiting my Father in law in the hospital. Our most recent meal here believe it or not was on Christmas Eve. After saying a Merry Christmas to Bob; my brother in law, sister in law, wife and Mother in law headed over here for a late dinner. The diner is open twenty-four hour so it is a good choice for a late meal or late night snack.

Surprisingly the diner was packed with customers which made me wonder if they were experiencing the same family issues at local hospitals or were they just passing through to another destination.

The diner has the typical diner fare; sandwiches, greek specialtes, burgers, breakfast items, etc. The five of us were seated at a round table and handed menus. I went for my favorite the gyro, Liz ordered the grilled cheese, Marie went for a Hungry MAn breakfast, Rob had a salad with chicken and Bessie had a chicken wrap. Service was low but I can't blam staff for not being enthused to be working a holiday. Food was decent; not the best I have had but not the worst.

Considering all that had been going on with the family we were bale to joke that we felt like the family from the movie The Christmas Story when they were stuck eating Chinese food on Christmas.

Favorite Dish: The gyro was decent; bread was a little soggy. Fries were okay.

Instant Answers: White Plains

Comments

Hotels Near White Plains Coach Diner
4.0 out of 5 stars