Know about this? Rate It!
City Center: City Center
The City Center located here in White Plains has a few stores that I like to visit. Thre is a Filene’s Basement and DSW, Barns & Noble and of course Target.
Since I find myself in White Plains every weekend, I normally will stop in at the Targets and pick up the items that I stock at home. I particularly like their selection of snacks and of course their paper goods.
What to buy: I usually stock up on their 100 calorie snacks for work and of course their household items like their paper towels, bathroom tissue, detergent and other household items.
I enjoy browing through the Barnes & Noble and have been coming to this location for years. They particularly have a nice selection of books about New York and the sorrounding area.
What to pay: Inexpensive
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
White Plains Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bertam Valley Hotels
- North Island Hotels
- Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- West Brow Hotels
- Machu Picchu Hotels