Yonkers Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Yonkers

The Yard House: Good Beer Selection and Pub Grub

by cjg1 Updated Sep 11, 2013

Our first visit to the Yard House was just this past weekend. We had passed by this place numerous times and just never felt the inclination to go inside. My wife and I were doing some serious shopping with her Mom when we all decided that an afternoon drink would be nice.

We headed inside and were greated warmly by the hostess who sat us at a a hightop table in the bar area. I was surprised at how big the place was and how nice it is. After perusing through the extensive listing of beer and other alcholic offerings our waitress arrived. She informed us of the speciality beers and we placed our order. I ordered the Octoberfest, my wife had a Stella and my Mother in law tried the Pumpkin Ale. We all ordered a pint glass as we knew we had to drive later. We were all satisfied with our selections and it was nice to sit back, relax and just talk after a busy day of shopping.

Frog: Small cool local

by cjg1 Updated Apr 18, 2008

This is a place I've found myself in a few times.

First time was nearly 4am when I was out with a friend just popping in and out of places in the area.

Second time was a lot better. Earlier. Quieter. Better company.

Its a good bar to bring a date if that's your thing.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Rockin' Robins: Only one reason to come here....

by cjg1 Updated Oct 3, 2006

Only one reason to be here. And its not the service drink or music. Being your typical loud dance club this is the only one on the strip of McLean Avenue. You can find a variety of drinks and snack food available early. Drinks and music continue after into the early morning hours. All bars and clubs serve until 4am in this area.

Dress Code: Dress well. There is even a cover. I hate that.

J.J. Mannions: Politics and Beer

by cjg1 Updated Oct 3, 2006

When you are in the know this is where you go. All the local big wigs can be found here fairly often. The food is decent and the beer good. I usually only go on my way home from work as its a decent walk from home but have frequented it more since it became an Idine.

Bonus!!! is this restaurant is on the idine list for American Airlines.

Dress Code: Most early evening crowds are well dressed. I rarely am. Different types of jobs. Nothing is noticed or said.

Rory Dolan's: Rory Dolan's

by cjg1 Updated Oct 3, 2006

This is one of our former local hangouts. Although its a bit mainstream to call a local. Great food. Better beer. But sadly the service has gone downhill in recent years. You can still count on it to be a good time whenever making the effort to come here. Just realize it gets VERY crowded with people from across Westchester.

Dress Code: Dress well but most anything goes.

• Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Yonkers

Comments

Yonkers Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Yonkers nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Yonkers sightseeing.