Cape Fear Things to Do

• Scary Diver at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
    Scary Diver at the NC Aquarium at Fort...
    by ConnieNelson
  • Ghoul-drawn carriage tours of historic district
    Ghoul-drawn carriage tours of historic...
    Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington

Most Recent Things to Do in Cape Fear

Halloween Cape Fear-Style!

by ConnieNelson Updated Oct 5, 2009
    Scary Diver at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher

I've lived in Wilmington/Cape Fear Coast since 1994 and have always enjoyed the Halloween season! I now work at the Wilmington/Cape Fear Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau (since 1998), so I always know what's going on in town.

With nearly two dozen mysterious, fun, and spooky events during October, Wilmington & NC’s Cape Fear Coast is the ideal destination for a Halloween-theme getaway. Cut/paste this link for a list of nearly 2 dozen cool and fun Halloween events that help put the “fear” in “Cape Fear”: http://www.cape-fear.nc.us/press/article.html?submitparam=Search&idparam=419
    For last-minute travel discounts, click on the red Sunny Savers icon. Thanks, Connie

• Festivals

Mother's Day Getaway Ideas

by ConnieNelson Written Apr 16, 2009
    Strolling Along Wilmington's Riverwalk

I've lived in Wilmington & North Carolina's Cape Fear Coast since 1994, but before I made the move I was a frequent visitor. I've always been amazed at how much there is to see and do in this historic coastal town. I now work at the Wilmington/Cape Fear Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau so I always know what's going on around town. Here's a link to a list of cool and fun things to do with (or without) Mom during Mother's Day Weekend, May 15-17:

Come & Play! for the Holidays

by ConnieNelson Updated Nov 13, 2008
    Holiday Flotilla-WrightsvilleBeach & CarolinaBeach

I have lived in Wilmington & North Carolina's Cape Fear Coast since 1994 and always enjoy celebrating the Holiday season on the coast. I now work at the Wilmington/Cape Fear Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, so I always know what's going on in town. Here's a link to a free downloadable holiday brochure with more than 40 fun & festive Coastal events:

• Seniors

• acemj's Profile Photo

Bald Head Island and the Old...

by acemj Written Oct 4, 2002

Bald Head Island and the Old Baldy Lighthouse. Unfortunately, I haven't been out onto the island, but I was able to take this picture from a pier at Southport.

Instant Answers: Cape Fear

Comments

Cape Fear Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Cape Fear things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cape Fear sightseeing.