Been here? Rate It!
Rick's Mediterranean: Mediterranean Rim
I love the foods of Spain, France, Italy and Greece and Rick's has all of the above. The atmsophere is cozy with a small dining area and a smaller patio outside and the waitstaff is knowledgeable and welcoming. I'm on their email list, so every now and then I get a message letting me know that they're having a belly dancer or some live flamenco music on a Saturday night.
Favorite Dish: I can't remember what they called it, but last time I was there I had a mouth-watering sea bass dish. Their desserts are as good as they are eclectic and they also have a well constructed, complementary wine list.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- North Bay
- Willaha Hotels
- Papeete Hotels
- Wichita Hotels
- Fort Ross State Historic Park Hotels