Not shortage of gift shops.
I must admit, as we drove along for hundreds of miles that day, we new we wanted to find petrol stations and shops for snacks and drinks, but we didn't expect to find so many great, if not a little too gift shoppie, shops.
And these shops were not cheap either. As we browsed the shops, you had the feeling you had gone back in the shop you had just left, as so much stuff was the same. But here were some different items, and some really great ones too.
But for us, there was nothing there we wanted other than the toilet and a coffee, before making our way through this lovely place.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Adventure Travel
- Road Trip
various shops: Indian Crafts
The town is full of shops with souveniers and crafts. Some nice and some tacky. There's no point in giving a specific shop name. Most of the prices are about the same.
What to buy: Moccasins are nice.
What to pay: About $20/pair
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices