Fayetteville Favorites

Best Rated Favorites in Fayetteville

• carolinarose's Profile Photo

I lived in Fayetteville, North...

by carolinarose Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: I lived in Fayetteville, North Carolina for over 17 years and I really miss the mountains in Ashville and the beaches in North Carolina. Wilmington Beach, Wrightsville Beach, Ft. Fisher, Nagshead, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Also, to the zoo in Ashboro, North Carolina.

Fondest memory: Working for the State Forestry Department. I loved the job and the people. My friends I definitely miss. Fayetteville is what people consider a 'military town' because Ft. Bragg is right next to it, which does help their economy (thank God), or else they wouldn't have much besides tourism in certain areas of the state. Charlotte, Albemarle, Rockingham, Greensboro, Greenville, Reidsville, Ashboro, Ashville, Kinston, and a bunch of other cities in North Carolina are so pretty and I miss it terribly.

• carolinarose's Profile Photo

My favorite thing in...

by carolinarose Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: My favorite thing in Fayetteville are all the locations of different restaurants like Chi-Chi's off of McPherson Church Rd. and a lot of the nightclubs and downtown area, where they still have the original market square. (Not too many people like it because it's where slaves were sold years ago). But it is a nice city.

Fondest memory: I miss my friends and old co-workers the most. I also miss the heat and the pines.

Instant Answers: Fayetteville

Comments

Fayetteville Favorites

Reviews and photos of Fayetteville favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fayetteville sightseeing.