Greensboro Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Greensboro

• Q Lounge: BE CAUTIOUS!!!!

by uncggurlie Written May 16, 2012

Be cautious when using your credit/debit card at "The Q" !!! From my experience, I started a tab and obviously the card number was obtained from an employee. The following day I received a call from my bank and was notified of suspicious activity on my account. I had accrued over $1,000 internet charges on my card on the same night that I had visited this establishment that I had ironically used this card. When this incident was brought to the owners attention, she said that it was not her problem if the charges were not made through "The Q" credit card system. Too bad since I used to frequent this establishment a lot. Never again now! AGAIN BE CAUTIOUS!!!

• barbipez's Profile Photo

the Q bar: alternative bar

by barbipez Written May 19, 2008

small, right near downtown and the owners are amazing people. 1 pool table, live dj's often, outdoor patio....visited mostly by locals/regulars.

Dress Code: no dress code usually. i've gone in shorts and flipflops to little black dress.

• Gay and Lesbian

• andycandy's Profile Photo

Besides downtown

by andycandy Written Feb 18, 2005

Another fun part of town is the intersection of Walker and Elam that has 5 bars and a coffee shop on the corners. Two of the bars have live music almost nightly (the Blind Tiger and the Wild Magnolia). Fishbones is more of a restaurant and is non-smoking (a novelty in NC). Wahoos and Walkers are private clubs that are very simple bars. They are both kind of dives, but full of diverse crowds of folks and you can easily strike up conversation with most people.

Instant Answers: Greensboro

Comments

Greensboro Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Greensboro nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Greensboro sightseeing.