Raeford Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Raeford

• Annual North Carolina Turkey Festival

by LaLobo Updated Apr 4, 2011

Every September! It's a Hoot! High School Football....Bridge Tournament...Fun Walk...Parade....Turkey Dinner...Road Race...Dog Show...Car and Motorcycle Show...Golf Tournement...Street Festival! There's even a Turkey Cooking Contest!

• Of course we've got golf...

by LaLobo Written May 24, 2005

...it is central carolina and home to the decendants of those who invented the game.

You can play at the Arabia Golf Club (192 Golf Course Road 910-875-3524) or try your skill at the new Bayonet at Puppy Creek Golf Club (info follows).

Personally, I prefer Putt-Putt, which by the way was invented right next door in Fayetteville, NC.

• Golf

• We've got sky diving!

by LaLobo Updated May 24, 2005

We meet some of the nicest folks that miscalculate their drop zone and land in our hay field. We'll drive you back to the airport, but it'll cost you a beer.

There's two outfits at the airport, but I'm referring you to Raeford Parachute Center instead of Raeford Skydiving Services (138 Airport Drive 910-875-3303) because they have a web site.

• Sky Diving

• We now have a horse park...

by LaLobo Written May 24, 2005

...but you can't place a bet, it's illegal. I'm all for the tail gating and hats at the Stoneybrook each year, but I'm going to wait till they change the laws and it gets more interesting before I pay the parking fee for any of the other events. You may feel differently though, so check out their web site.

• Horse Riding

Instant Answers: Raeford

Comments

Raeford Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Raeford things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Raeford sightseeing.