Rose Hill Travel Guide

Grain Mill
    Street side

Rose Hill Things to Do

by lonestar_philomath Written Mar 1, 2007

The department of agriculture encourged farmers to grow Muscadine grapes back in the 1970s. D.J. Fussel went into the wine making business. It was a difficult road in those days but now they are pospering and every bottle they produce is sold. From what I saw all the wine sold was sweet and ranged from red to bluch to white.

by lonestar_philomath Written Feb 27, 2007

There is a long bar where over 20 people can sit at one time tasting the wines. They have reds, whites, and pinks. From what I saw all are sweet wines so they should keep well. Since I did not sleep well the night before and I had a long drive ahead of me that afternoon, I did not try any wine. : (

Parking lot side Street side Wine press

• Rose Hill Hotels

0 Hotels in Rose Hill

Rose Hill Restaurants

by lonestar_philomath Updated Mar 1, 2007

The restaurant is in a barn-like structure once you are inside. The staff are cordial. The material napkins clean and the glasses spotless. The Bistro is next door to the Winery.

Favorite Dish: Only had the cajun burger and I guess for a cajun burger it was great, however I like my food spicier! Did not partake in any wine because of the drive ahead of me in the afternoon.

The front door Our table

Instant Answers: Rose Hill

Comments

Rose Hill Travel Guide
Map of Rose Hill