I love NY Pizza, Wilmington

• I love NY Pizza
    by acemj
  • I Love NY Pizza: Rude Service and Crappy Food

by keely615 Written Apr 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped in looking forward to some tasty pizza yesterday. We each ordered two slices of plain cheese pizza. We started eating and noticed that the pizza tasted burnt and disgusting. My boyfriend took our second pieces back up to the counter to tell the staff that the pizza was burned and we would like two new, fresh slices. They told us that that taste was the "original crust flavor" and would not give us two fresh pieces that were not burned. Original crust flavor?? You must always burn your pizza then.. I am completely disgusted with the pizza here and even more disgusted with the lack of customer service that was shown. I will never eat from this I Love NY Pizza again and I will never recommend that anyone else eat there either. Rude service and crappy pizza.

PS: Want to know what you've been missing out on? Go to I Love NY Pizza in Raleigh. Now that's great pizza.

• acemj's Profile Photo

I love NY Pizza: I love NY Pizza

by acemj Updated Jul 9, 2003

Favorite Dish: I had a good slice of New York style pizza here. New York style 'pie' means a thin crust and fresh ingredients and the slice of spinach and tomato that I had certainly fit the bill.

Instant Answers: Wilmington

Comments

Hotels Near I love NY Pizza
4.0 out of 5 stars