Bismarck Favorites

• Pierre_Rouss's Profile Photo

The Civic Center

by Pierre_Rouss Written Jan 17, 2005
    Civic Center stands

Favorite thing: I was fortunate to obtain free tickets to see the Temptations at the Civic Center.

This auditorium can fit about 12000 people. Pretty good for a place like Bismarck.

So, while in town, look up the activities and shows there.
    I think there was also an event called Market Place which helps people to start a business or obtain pattents, etc...

• Music
    • Festivals

• Pierre_Rouss's Profile Photo

by Pierre_Rouss Written Jan 17, 2005
    The Temptations

Fondest memory: Can you believe the chance I got, on my last trip to Bismarck, I got a pair of free tickets to go see the Temptations at the Civic Center.

Those old guys still have all the moves.
    The show lasted 90 minutes or so, and they song a bunch of hits in rapid succession.
    They still love the ladies!!!!

• Music

• charlize's Profile Photo

Bismarck is a very nice...

by charlize Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Bismarck is a very nice community. Friendly people, green atmosphere, and fresh air. The best time to visit is the summer when it is nice weather and not-so dangerous as in winter-driving. For starters I would first drive around Bismarck and the areas to get a look at the city. The Missouri River runs right through Bismarck and is a beautiful view.

Fondest memory: The calmness of the city. The day is busy but still laid back and relaxing. By night, if you stand outside all you here is the silence in the air. I always loved it when I opened up my window in the morning and the fresh air came in..I really miss that.

Instant Answers: Bismarck

Comments

Bismarck Favorites

Reviews and photos of Bismarck favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bismarck sightseeing.