Pack for the season, no it's not always cold here.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Yes it's true that winters here can be brutal. Temperatures do dip to -20 degrees for short periods in the winter months. But the idea that it is always cold here is a complete misconception. In summer months, temperatures routinely go above 100 degrees. So, if you are planning to visit, just be conscious of that and pack accordingly.
Luggage and bags: Nothing special
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: 1. Summer - mosquito repellant.
2. Winter - long underwear, balaclava, gloves, wooly socks, insulated shoes, scarf, Carhartt's coat.
Miscellaneous: Remember, there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Any time between the end of October to the end of April you may run into a bit of snow. Anytime between December and February it is too cold to snow, and your skin freezes from exposure in something like 30 seconds. Just keep in mind that fargo has one of the greatest tempature swings on this planet. It can be over a hundred degrees in the summer and 40 below or more in the winter. Dress appropriatly.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.