Fargo Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Fargo

• bdwoot's Profile Photo

Sarello's: Continental Cuisine

by bdwoot Written Jan 1, 2005

About the best place in town. It started a trend in Fargo towards really nice upscale dining. The mussels compare favorably to what you can get in bigger cities, and Tony has specials that generally blow me away.

Favorite Dish: Moules frites - a little bit of Paris on the prairie.

• bdwoot's Profile Photo

Santa Lucia: Greek and Pizza

by bdwoot Updated Jan 1, 2005

The Santa Lucia is a very pleasant Greek/Italian restaurant just north of the mall. It is small and a bit hard to find, but it is the only place I know of to get souvlaki in town.

Favorite Dish: Chicken cacciatore. A broiled dish of pasta and chicken smothered in mozzarella. Not fancy, just good.

• kailasakes37's Profile Photo

top hits: Variety of the best in Fargo's eating places

by kailasakes37 Written Nov 21, 2003
    mommys turkey sandwich special

My Favoriate Restaurants are..

(Paradiso) Mexican

(Old Chicago) Italian

(Speak Easy) Italian

(Space Aliens) Pizza,Chicken,Burgers
    but my son would say his favoriate is a turkey sandwich at home:)

Favorite Dish: If you go to Paradiso the Quesadillas with a rasberry Ice tea are so so good and Fiesta Platter excellant. very beautiful and festive place to eat and have fun with friends.

For Old Chicago its like a sports place very sports related,t.v's located everywhere with baseball games playing regular it is a very cool place to order pizza ,anything Italian in chicken and the salads are so so good and the chicken pizza is my favoriate.

For Speak easy you have to cross the river into Moorhead Minnesota and there is a beautiful classy romantic dim lighting and elegant place to eat any Italian dish you wish but my favoriate is lasagna.

Space Aliens this resturaunt is full of fun for all ages and full of games for kids and adults.
    Pizza,Chicken and Salads are excellant . It is exactly like your walking into a space ship decorated with aliens and silly life form. very loud with music and many lights. my favoriate is the rotiserie chicken with baked potatoe.

• zrim's Profile Photo

Granite City Brewery: Brewpub at the mall

by zrim Written Jul 24, 2003

microbrewery

Large tv screens showing sports all over the restaurant. Very loud music. Not a place for a special romantic dinner. However, if you just want a bite to eat and a couple of microbrews, it's not that bad.

I had the meatloaf sandwich with a bourbon barbecue sauce. The barbecue sauce was very ordinary.

They checked our ids before serving us beer (I'm 38 and Becky is 36).

Favorite Dish: The buffalo wing wontons--shredded chicken with celery and blue cheese wrapped in a wonton. Very creative and very good.

• Beer Tasting

• The Fargo Dog House: No, it's not a restaurant for dogs.

by benfergy Written May 30, 2003

The Fargo Dog house specializes in hot dogs, sandwiches, and other similar types of food. This is also sort of a sports hangout and is the only one in Fargo to celebrate the Packers (the rest of the town is Viking crazy). Summed up, it's a good, inexpensive restaurant that has food for everyone. I recommend it highly.

Favorite Dish: I tried the chili , it's terffic. I myself have not had the hot dogs or bratwursts, but from what I've heard they are terrific.

• School Holidays

• nolson's Profile Photo

Henry's: Don't Miss Fern!

by nolson Updated Mar 26, 2003

Fern & Flora F'nuzzi

Henry's serves traditionalSkarvenian food, ulcha nocca, ferna gloeke, and fensterglazze!
    Skura toch!!!!

Favorite Dish: Ferna gloeke, as prepared by Henry's sister Fern. It melts in your mouth...and most everywhere else for that matter.

• Beer Tasting

• Redlats's Profile Photo

We were never impressed!

by Redlats Updated Nov 7, 2002

We were never impressed with the restaurants in Fargo/Moothead. Sure the MacDonalds and Burger Kings are their normal selves, but we could not find Chinese, Vietnamese or Italian restaurants anything like the restaurants in Winnipeg
    We did not go to Fargo for the food.
    Now I must caution readers to say we have not gone to Fargo for the weekend for about five years now, so perhaps the situation has changed. I have received an email in VT from a new continental restaurant in Moorhead (across the Red River from Fargo) - Sarello's. We will have to try them next time we visit.

• sketchyhand's Profile Photo

Cajun Cafe: Cajun Cuisine....In Fargo?

by sketchyhand Written Oct 22, 2002

The Cajun Cafe has a lack of atmosphere since it was the old VFW, however, the food is very tasty and quite unique. You can get real Alligator egg rolls, Frog legs, Gumbo, Craw dads and Jumbilia.

Favorite Dish: The popcorn craw dads in a po boy is very good.

• sketchyhand's Profile Photo

The best place to eat in Fargo...

by sketchyhand Written Sep 8, 2002

The best place to eat in Fargo is Grand Junction East Coast Style sandwiches. Not the greatest atmosphere, but the food does all the talkin.
    The best thing is that they cook it on a griddle right in front of you. I have never seen people handle spatulas that fast!

Favorite Dish: I recommend the junction delight however all of the sandwiches are good depending on you tastes.

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo

Old Broadway

by frankcanfly Written Oct 18, 2003

The restaurant side of this place was recently reopened, and the food is good..... not great, but good.

Instant Answers: Fargo

Comments

Fargo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Fargo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Fargo sightseeing.