Nightclubs and bars in North Dakota

Most Viewed Nightlife in North Dakota

• Astrobuck's Profile Photo

Club 85: Nightlife in Nowhere

by Astrobuck Updated Mar 26, 2006

Ok, believe it or not, in 2002, we were driving through North Dakota on US 85. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, was this bar called "Club 85." We decided to go in. We were the only ones in there. We sat down, had a beer, chatted with the bartender. About 5 minutes later, another couple comes in. They sit down for about five minutes,. got up, and left! Other than them, we were the only ones there! We felt a little sorry for the bartender, so we left him a good tip and left. This isn't a very good picture, but we took it before we went digital...

Dress Code: It doesn't matter, really...9 1/2 times out of 10, you will be the only ones there anyway.......

Club 85

• charlize's Profile Photo

I like 'Borrowed Bucks...

by charlize Written Sep 12, 2002

I like 'Borrowed Bucks Roadhouse'. It's fun, great place to go out with friends and get some drinks. Or even just a soda and sit and enjoy the music, dancing, and having some laughs.
    Great place to get out and have some fun. Dance the night away and just let loose and enjoy yourself.

Dress Code: ANYTHING! You'll see all kinds of people and clothes there!!!

• dlandt's Profile Photo

Janestown ND is great. You go...

by dlandt Written Aug 26, 2002

Janestown ND is great. You go to this little bar and everyone is drinking and talking and having a good time. Then the fun begins when one guy jumps up on the bar and shouts 'I bet I can whip any man in this place' then it gets nice and quiet until you hear one voice go 'Wanna bet?'

Has Beens: Relax, Have a Drink in Bowman

by Basaic Written Mar 23, 2012

Has Beens is just a place to sit, relax and have a drink (or more) in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. the rum and coke was good, the people friendly enough and the staff was fine too.

Dress Code: Casual is the norm.

Has Beens
    • Wine Tasting

VFW Post 4655: Hang Out With Vets in Casselton

by Basaic Written Mar 23, 2012

Sometimes when I travel I like to stop at various VFW posts in these small towns. Almost every time I have gone in one I found fellow vets ready to make new friends. This post was no different. The only problem is that my fellow vets tend to start buying me drinks and I end up drinking too many rum and cokes.

Dress Code: VFW hats, patriotic T-shirts, etc

VFW Post 4655

Long Haul Saloon, Casino & Sports Bar: Drink, Gamble, Play Pool in Grand Forks

by Basaic Updated Mar 23, 2012

The Long Haul Saloon, Casino & Sports Bar has a lot to offer. They sometimes have live music, there are large screen TVs tuned to various sporting events, they offer blackjack and pulltabs, there are pool tables and dart boards, they have a juke box for when the music isn't live, and of course various types of alcohol. The staff was efficient and friendly. My waitress was quite cute and the rum and coke was strong. The saloon was even right across the street from my hotel. What more could I ask for? They have a "full roadhouse cafe menu".

Open from 9 AM to 2 AM daily. Happy hour from 4 PM to 7 PM.

Dress Code: Casual will do.

Long Haul Saloon Long Haul Casino
    • Casino and Gambling

Cattleman's Club: Food and Drink at Cowboy Spot in Lisbon

by Basaic Written Mar 23, 2012

This is a saloon style place that serves food and drinks. I did not eat here and am not sure what type food they serve. I think it is typical bar and grill fare. The rum and coke was fine. So far, this is my favorite bar in North Dakota.

Dress Code: Casual cowboy attire is most common. Jeans and a T-shirt is fine.

Cattleman's Club

North Dakota Hotels

• Hilton Garden Inn Fargo

With a Hilton Garden Inn you know that you will get the same clean hotel, same basic layout, and...

• Hampton Inn Bismarck

1440 Mapleton Avenue, (opening March 10, 2008), Bismarck, North Dakota, 58501, United States

Satisfaction: Excellent

Devils Lake Hotels
Dickinson Hotels
10 Reviews - 25 Photos

Instant Answers: North Dakota

Comments

North Dakota Nightlife

Reviews and photos of North Dakota nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for North Dakota sightseeing.
Map of North Dakota