Berlin Restaurants

Dutch Harvest Restaurant, Berlin, Ohio
    by deecat

Most Recent Restaurants in Berlin

• davecallahan's Profile Photo

Dutch Harvest Restaurant: Harvest your bucks....

by davecallahan Written Feb 19, 2007

Nice restaurant, good food, great service, comfortable surroundings.
    BUT I thought the breakfast was very expensive; $10 for eggs, toast, coffee, danish.

It has one advantage..... it is the only one open on Sunday morning.

Favorite Dish: only had breakfast there..... it was good.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

BOB EVANS: BOB EVANS " DOWN ON THE FARM "

by LoriPori Written Sep 29, 2006

Bob Evans

After checking in to our Motel, we walked over to the BOB EVANS for something to eat. I like this restaurant as they serve home-cooked, cooked to order family style meals. Hans and I both had the roast beef dinner, only I had corn and Hans had green beans. We also both had the garden salad, which was huge. The meal was very good and it was plenty to eat for both of us.
    Bob Evans also features business lunches, family, kids and seniors menu. For casual, country-style dinners, why not check them out!

• deecat's Profile Photo

Dutch Harvest Restaurant: Terrific Home Cooking

by deecat Written May 15, 2006

Dutch Harvest Restaurant,  Berlin, Ohio

On our day in Holmes County, Jill and I made sure that we experienced Amish-influenced cooking. Thus, we ate at the Dutch Harvest Restaurant west of Berlin. This a locally owned and family operated (former Old Order Amish). Food is served family style; they also have a large salad bar, and buffets and breakfasts are available all day long!

There are daily specials, and the restaurant is famous for their award-winning "Bag Apple Pie". There is also a bakery here as well as a gift shop.

Service is glorious...a genuine smile, helpful attitude, and efficiency.

Favorite Dish: Jill and I loved this restaurant because it was a "Childhood Remembrance" kind of meal.

Jill had baked turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, and rolls. I had a bown of old-fashioned bean soup, a side salad, and corn bread. I'm not a great fan of the usual corn bread, but I ate most of this; it was delicious. Jill shared it with me. Even though we were "stuffed", we shared a dessert...a yummy date pudding with caramel walnut sauce.

Instant Answers: Berlin

Comments

Berlin Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Berlin restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Berlin sightseeing.