Cincinnati Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Cincinnati

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Jungle Jim's: International food market

by Dabs Updated Oct 1, 2014

It's so unfair that Cincinnati gets the coolest supermarket I've ever been in, there are two locations and both of them are in Cincinnati. We went to the Eastgate location on the eastside of Cincinnait, the original Fairfield location is north of Cincinnati, both easily accessible from I275. Given that all I bought was cookies and candy, maybe it's good that I don't live closer to Jungle Jim's.

The store is so large that having a map of the store wouldn't be out of the question, after misplacing my husband a couple of times, I decided to stick with him in fear that I'd never see him again. There is a map on their website, I'd suggest looking at it before going to make sure that you visit all of the sections that you want to see.

There's a huge international section with Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, European, African, South American, and Hispanic sections, broken down by country. I spent most of my visit in the Britain/Ireland aisle trying to decide just how many mint crisps that I *needed* to buy.

After dragging myself out of that section, I wandered through aisles of every kind of soft drink imaginable, through meat, seafood, cheese, a bakery, candy, beer, wine, produce. You could spend several hours in this store and I can't imagine what I'd want that they didn't have.

• Crestview Hills Town Center: Best "Lifestyle Center" in Northern Kentucky

by ringey Written Oct 20, 2006

If you're in Northern Kentucky and don't want to cross the river, Crestview Hills offers the best mall-style shopping in the area. Anchored by Dillard’s department store, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Borders Books, this "lifestyle center" includes more than 60 popular shops and restaurants.

• carmenlilly's Profile Photo

Prime Outlet Jeffersonville: Outlet-Mania

by carmenlilly Updated Apr 4, 2011

Typical outlet with plenty of brands and a good selection of stores

What to buy: everything you wish for ;)

What to pay: You can get really good prices for some brands

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo

Newport on the Levee: Mall

by Jim_Eliason Updated Apr 4, 2011

This mall complex includes upscale shops, restaurants, the Newport Aquarium and a 20 screen theater.

Newport Levee

Instant Answers: Cincinnati

Comments

Cincinnati Shopping

Reviews and photos of Cincinnati shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cincinnati sightseeing.