Been here? Rate It!
Glendale Gaslight District
Charming historic area which fortunately does not suffer from any of the pretensions of the Indian-Hill-wannabes in Madeira or the Yuppie undertones of Hyde Park, inundated with a plethora of stately Victorian homes and lovely greenery of the many trees & shrubbery.
You'll find some excellent shops in Depot Square near the railroad tracks and along Willow Avenue.
Iron Horse Inn - 40 Village Square - (513)771-4787
Grand Finale - 3 East Sharon Rd - (513)771-5925
Best Sunday Brunch! OHMIGOD the Key Lime Pie with hazelnut crust
Friendly Stop Café - 985 Congress Ave - (513)771-7427
Best Cheap Lunch - fantastic meatloaf & mashed potatoes
Glendale Gaslight Café - 1140 Congress Ave - (513)771-8658
Absolutely wonderful Black Bean Soup dolloped with sour cream & their Crab Cakes - mmm!
(Congress Avenue is the name of this stretch of SR-747)
- Historical Travel
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Cincinnati Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Seattle Things to Do
- Laoag City Things to Do
- Windsor Things to Do
- Kuching Things to Do
- Traverse City Things to Do
- Ho Chi Minh City Things to Do
- Kennebunkport Things to Do
- Springfield Things to Do
- Eureka Springs Things to Do
- Killeen Things to Do
- Key West Things to Do
- Hollywood Things to Do
- Strasbourg Things to Do
- Pennsylvania Things to Do