Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati

by Easty
  • FatesWarn's Profile Photo

Safe for Steelers Fans

by FatesWarn Written Feb 26, 2014

The Bengals fans tolerated us as we tolerate them at Heinz Field, so I never felt threatened (as I would at my hometown stadium, Lincoln Financial Field - home of the Eagles). The stadium is beautiful and nicely laid out - my end zone seats were about 20 rows up and felt like I was on the field.
    My biggest gripe about this experience was the people next to me - chewing tobacco and then spitting in on the concrete right next to my feet. I don't believe they were doing this because of my attire, but simply because they were ignorant and rude. I asked a staff member to intervene because I was uncomfortable asking myself (see above: my hometown stadium) but they did nothing. Gripe number 2: Marvin Lewis' face. No, I have no problem with the coach, but the fans carry around his face on a stick and wave it around. I'm only 5'3", so I tend to be looking in between people rather than over them when everyone is standing, so the people in front of me had me watching the game through a trail of Marvin's face.

• Easty's Profile Photo

Great American Ballpark & Paul Brown Stadium

by Easty Updated Jan 22, 2005
    Paul Brown Stadium Cincinnati

Like many other cities now a days, Cincinnati built a nice new complex for both its football (Bengals) and baseball (Reds) teams.

Instant Answers: Cincinnati

Comments

Hotels Near Paul Brown Stadium
3.0 out of 5 stars